1. Order Minimum $150
2. Payment Options We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Check.
3. Is consignment an option? Unfortunately, we cannot do consignment. All purchases must be made upfront through our website. However, we've kept our order minimum low to accommodate to smaller and independent shops!
4. Shipping All shipping information will be available at checkout, we ship via USPS (Priority, Media Mail, or International). We can also ship UPS or FedEx upon request (contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Refunds & Returns Conveyor Editions does accept not returns or issue refunds.
6. Damaged Books We carefully package all of our publications, so we hope this won't be an issue, but in the case of damaged books upon delivery, please contact us with photographs and we will replace them.
7. Standard Turnaround Time
Please allow 2–3 business days for processing. You will receive a shipping notification and tracking issue once your books are posted (please allow 12 hours for the tracking information to go live). You may choose Priority Mail or Media Mail depending on your preference, if you need the books sooner, please contact us email@example.com to set up overnight shipping. We will do our very best to ensure the books arrive in a timely manner. However, once the books are picked up by the courier, we cannot guarantee the delivery time (due to weather or unforeseen circumstances).
10. Can I use my own UPS/USPS/FEDEX account? Unfortunately not.
12. Do you ship internationally? Yes. We offer shipping outside of the US via USPS First Class. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically upon checkout. Conveyor is not responsible for any import fees or duties on international orders. For more information on import costs, please contact your country's customs office directly. For European Distribution, visit Antenne Books.
These terms take effect on January 1st, 2018